BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My uncle Matt doesn't know what a Bionicle is

I don't know how to describe it. It is complicated. It is like a Lego toy. It comes in many pieces and you put it together. And then you play with it. Like, there's a certain thing in it, and it's like a little spiked ball, and when you push the end of it, it flies. And you can also make it look really cool, like put it in poses.

Scrawl is evil. Gresh is good. And Scrawl is my favourite. I'm not telling you who Gresh is, because it's way harder than Scrawl, and I don't even have him. I only have three. Plus the one from McDonald's, so that equals four.

I think I am going to give the one from McDonald's to the kids in the shelter.

2 comments:

Torq said...

I kinda sorta think I know what you mean. When I was growing up we didn't have toys which were that cool. I do seem to remember popping the heads off of some of your mother's dolls though... so some of our toys you could put break and put back together!

So why do you like Scrawl better? He is EVIL!!! That is the opposite of good! How can you like something that is the opposite of good?

Michael said...

It's like in Star Wars. I like the evil people better. The best is Darth Maul, because he has a double-sided lightsaber.

I will do a video tonight that explains what a Bionicle is. And you will see how cool Scrawl is.