BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

My Lego train


I built a really cool half Star Wars Lego and half airplane Lego train. And there's a picture of it. You can see that it has four different rows. And it's really fun to play with.

It has a stormtrooper and that part is like a hovercraft. It doesn't have wheels. It just floats above the ground. That is one part. And there are three other parts. So you can see the driver's seat in the front. If you look really close, you can see guns inside the boxes. Those are the stormtrooper's guns. And there's two. So it's really cool. And the other piece is a boarder. It can make you go up higher on things. The airplane pilot drives the train. It's super freaky.

And it took me about a day to build it. I did it all by myself. It was less than an hour, probably. It was before bed the other night, just then when my mom told me to go to sleep.

0 comments: