BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Germs

I just ate a Tweety vitamin, because I do not want to get sick. And I am putting hand sanitizer on my hands about four times a day. And I wash my hands and stay away from sick people.

My mom and dad were sick today. And Janet. And Mr. Scott. Janet might have catchy germs. Well, probably not. It is probably still safe for me to play over there even though my mom and dad say I should stay at home. They are weird.

I am gonna have to get a needle for the flu. Three needles, to be exact. That sucks. I get it at the Co-op and they put it in my arm. It doesn't hurt at all. It sucks because I don't want to get it because it's boring. I could be watching TV or writing on my blog.

3 comments:

Mongoose said...

Clearly. What's the point of making you stay at home when they're full of germs themselves? You're better off outside... less germy.

Good luck with the needles.

Anonymous said...

You already have your parents' germs, but you don't (yet) have the germs of your classmates and neighbors. This is the reason your parents require you to stay home. THEY ARE RIGHT!

Grampy (your parents' parent)

Anonymous said...

It's been a few days, Michael. So, how is everyone doing? Is anyone still sick?

Grampy