BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My review of Bone: Tall Tales

John was wrong. This is the best book yet! It's about BIG JOHNSON BONE. YEAH! And tales, but mostly tales about Big Johnson Bone.

There's this big queen of the rat creatures. Spooooooky.

There is a tale about how the rat creatures stopped having beautiful long tails. Big Johnson Bone, he used them as handles and swung them around. And at the end of the book, the queen of the rat creatures cut off all of the rat creatures' tails. Just because of that.

I think that was probably a good idea, because they have less weaknesses.

My favourite part of the book was when they got their tails cut off. My least favourite was when Big Johnson Bone got eaten by Tyson. Tyson is the BIG BIG BIG BIG rat creature.

2 comments:

John Mutford said...

Even though we disagree, I think you rock for reviewing it!

Mongoose said...

Great review. Makes me want to read the book.