BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

McDonald's

I was thinking about it and McDonald's wants everybody to be fat. I know this because they sell food which has lots of fat. And their secret is to lure the kids in, so they put playplaces and their mascot just HAD to be a clown! Yeah, so the parents say they have to bring their kid there. And then everybody eats it and gets fat. And unrich. Because it is very expensive.

Today I had a shake for my lunch because of my tooth, which has fallen out. Well, it didn't really fall out. The doctors took it out. And they put needles in my mouth. I didn't like it when they put that long needle in it. Just for three seconds, the doctor said. And then you go AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

2 comments:

Mongoose said...

I think it's important not to blame others for our choices. We can all choose to go to McDonald's, or not. I go there because I like the food, but it's not making me fat and broke, because I eat there only once in a while, and I don't eat more food than I need. McDonald's just wants to make money; that's what businesses do. They have to sell us food to make money, but that doesn't mean they're trying to make us fat. We can choose not to eat ourselves fat.

Too bad about your tooth - was it an adult tooth or a baby tooth?

Michael said...

It was a baby.