BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Annie

This is my review. And it's better than Kyle's.

There were some things that I really liked. I liked the funny parts, like "EEEEEAASY STREEEEET". And I knew the girl who was in that. (Hi, Jacqueline, BTW!) I liked the president. He was funny. I wonder if he was really in a wheelchair. I doubt it. It was probably just part of his costume, like a prop.

And there were some things that I did NOT like. Like some of the songs. SOME of the songs. I did not like the one about the hard-knock life. I hated that. Plus, now my parents are always saying that I should have a hard-knock life and clean the floors like an orphan. Hey Kyle, why don't YOU clean the floors?

And I knew other people in the play, too. Like Nyree and the lady who was the orphanage owner. She's cool.

5 comments:

Dave Brosha said...

That is seriously the best play review I have ever read. Although "Hard Knock Life" rocks.

John Mutford said...

You're right, the wheelchair was a prop. (I know the actor.)

And I'm with Dave, I love Hard Knock Life. Though Jay-Z's version's better.

kylewith said...

I feel pwnd...


...Hard Knock Life rules!

Jacqueline said...

I'm curious, Michael.

Did you not like the song? Or did you not enjoy how the song was performed?

Michael said...

It is because EVERYBODY SINGS IT. And they sing it too much! Like five times. And the EAAAASY STREEEET was was better because it was totally new. It was unexpected and was only sang twice. And I liked it the first time.

EAAAAAASYYYYY STREEEEET!