BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blog Awards

I am in a blog contest! I am hoping to win. So please, vote for me! So I'm begging you, pweaaaase.

I want to put up posters asking people to vote for me. Here is what you do.

You go to the website. It is http://bestnwtblogs.blogspot.com/2009/12/voting-now-open.html. And you check to see where my blog is. Then you send an e-mail or a text to the guy and you say that you want to vote for me in all of those sections. You have to do this, please. Especially you, Grammy.

One of them is for best kid blog. I am pretty sure this is the best kid blog. And it is my favourite blog of all. So please go to that other website and e-mail that guy and tell him you want to vote for me.

1 comments:

Jason said...

Good luck little blogger. I love your vid, "I'm confused." It's simply the best!